Analytical, goal-driven, empowering, and supportive ABA Services for children in the Black Hills area of South Dakota, Wyoming, and Nebraska. Through the use of evidence-based teaching methods, our ABA treatment programs change behaviors. Our goal is to promote independence and give children and families a greater quality of life.
Easy Access to Behavior Consultation Services
What is ABA?
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a popular intervention approach for individuals with disabilities, especially young children with autism. ABA practices typically involve the following elements:
- Managing the consequences of behavior by rewarding positive behavior, withholding positive consequences, or – in some cases – using punishment (e.g., scolding) to deter behavior.
- Re-arranging antecedents to promote positive behavior and minimize the likelihood of problem behavior (e.g., clarifying expectations, simplifying tasks, and providing choices.
- Teaching skills that allow individuals to be more successful and less reliant on problem behavior to meet their needs.
In-Clinic & Community ABA Services
Parent Training & Consultation
Social Skills Groups
School-Based ABA Treatment
School Workshops & Professional Development
Our staff are trained to the highest industry standards and experienced in providing quality ABA treatment services to children with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Downs Syndrome
- Emotional/Behavioral Disorders
- Speech and Language Delays
- Learning Disabilities
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Other Developmental Disabilities