Analytical, goal-driven, empowering, and supportive ABA Services for children in the Black Hills area of South Dakota, Wyoming, and Nebraska. Through the use of evidence-based teaching methods, our ABA treatment programs change behaviors. Our goal is to promote independence and give children and families a greater quality of life.
Easy Access to Behavior Consultation Services
What is ABA?
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a popular intervention approach for individuals with disabilities, especially young children with autism. ABA practices typically involve the following elements:
- Managing the consequences of behavior by rewarding positive behavior, withholding positive consequences, or – in some cases – using punishment (e.g., scolding) to deter behavior.
- Re-arranging antecedents to promote positive behavior and minimize the likelihood of problem behavior (e.g., clarifying expectations, simplifying tasks, and providing choices.
- Teaching skills that allow individuals to be more successful and less reliant on problem behavior to meet their needs.
In-Clinic & Community ABA Services
We want to empower children to reach their full potential through early intervention therapy based on the science of ABA. Our treatment programs are individualized and provided in our Rapid City clinic.
Parent Training & Consultation
Parent involvement is key to the success of any treatment program. We provide parent training and education designed to teach you effective parenting techniques. Research shows that when parents are actively involved in implementation
Social Skills Groups
We are excited to offer Social Skills groups to our clients in the Rapid City area. These groups feature lessons and curriculum that is customized to the learners, limited group sizes, and conducted conveniently in our west side Rapid City clinic. All groups are led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with more than 15 years of experience working with children with and without developmental disabilities.
School-Based ABA Treatment
We partner with local schools to enhance children's learning and quality of life. We provide behavior assessments, ongoing behavior consultation, and behavioral training for teachers and school personnel tailored to each individual student we consult for.
School Workshops & Professional Development
We provide behavior-based workshops and professional development to local school and childcare centers.
Our staff are trained to the highest industry standards and experienced in providing quality ABA treatment services to children with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Downs Syndrome
- Emotional/Behavioral Disorders
- Speech and Language Delays
- Learning Disabilities
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Other Developmental Disabilities